- the genesis of resource exchange: A study of rotating savings and credit associations in the Okinawa Islands.[Japanese Journal of Social Psychology,23(2),(2007),162-172]Tsujimoto,M.,Kuniyoshi,M.& Yokuda, I.
- Rotating credit associations of the Japanese in Argentina: Economic adaptation by generalized exchange.[Qualitative Research in Psychology,5,(2006),165-179]Masahiro Tsujimoto
- Status, selection, and exchange in an Okinawan mutual aid system.[Minorities and Diversity (Trans Pacific Press),(2011)]Tsujimoto, M.
- The economic adaptation of migrants and the cooperative behavior by generalized exchange.[Japanese Journal of Social Psychology,16(1),(2000),50-63]TSUJIMOTO Masahiro
- The transformation process of ethnic identity by migration across cultures.[Japanese Journal of Social Psychology,14(1),(1998),1-11]TSUJIMOTO Masahiro