- Contrasting fracture patterns induced by volume-increasing and -decreasing reactions: implications for the progress of metamorphic reactions..[Earth and Planetary Science Letters,(2015)]Okamoto A, Shimizu H
- Phase-filed modeling of epitaxial growth of polycrystalline quartz veins in hydrothermal experiments.[Geofluids,(2015)]Wendler, F., Okamoto A, Blum, P
- Competitive hydration and dehydration at olivine-quartz boundary revealed by hydrothermal experiments: implications for silica metasomatism at the crust-mantle boundary.[Earth and Planetary Science Letters,425(44-54),(2015)]Oyanagi, R., Okamoto, A., Hirano, N., Tsuchiya, N.
- Free-energy landscape and nucleation pathway of polymorphic minerals from solution in a Potts lattice-gas model.[Physical Review E,(2015)]Okamoto, A., Kuwatani, T., Omori, T., Hukushima, K.
- Velocity of vertical fluid ascent within vein-forming fractures.[Geology,37,(2009),563-566]Okamoto A, Tsuchiya N