- Seismogram envelope inversion for high-frequency seismic energy radiation from moderate to large earthquakes.[Advances in Geophysics,50,(2008),401-426]Nakahara Hisashi
- Envelope inversion analysis for high-frequency seismic energy radiation from the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku earthquake (Mw 9.0).[Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am.,103,(2013),1348-1359]Nakahara, H.
- Formulation of the spatial auto-correlation (SPAC) method in dissipative media.[Geophys. J. Int.,190,(2012),1777-1783]Nakahara, H.
- A systematic study of theoretical relations between spatial correlation and Green's function in 1D, 2D and 3D random scalar wave fields.[Geophysical Journal International,167,(2006),1097-1105]Hisashi NAKAHARA
- Direct observation of rupture propagation during the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku, Japan, earthquake (Mw 9.0) using a small seismic array.[Earth, Planets and Space,63(7),(2011),589-594]Nakahara, H., H. Sato, T. Nishimura, and H. Fujiwara